Software for Team Leaders, Quality Managers, and Process Owners who want Customer needsto Drive a Cross-Functional Team or a Continuous Improvement, Customer Satisfaction, Organizational Improvement or Process Management Program.
How You Will Benefit
It’s all about saving money by spending less time getting your team project approved, less time in team meetings and by getting quicker results.
Faster Team Project Approval
- It’s a Team Charter All on One Page!
- The Software Leads the Way-Guides you step-by-step to fill out a concise team charter, prompting you along the wayto include all the right stuff.
- A Clear Team Charter Means First Time Approval-We have all been sent back to the drawing board by management when it was hard to understand a new team project. The one page Process Profile Graphic produced by Process Advisor is easy to understand as it’s all there.
- Process Advisor Can Pay for Itself-The first time your project is approved the first time.
Save Valuable Team Meeting Hours
- Less Team Time on Project Definition – The process profile provides comprehensive project definition;
- Fewer People Involved in Project-by maximizing use of the knowledge the team already has;
- Minimize Facilitator Cost-Process Advisor helps teams become self managed;
- Eliminate Failed Teams-over 400 Process Improvement teams have used Process Advisor method with no team failures;
- Rapid Progress-by following proven step-by-step method.
Higher Improvement Payoff
- First Improvements launched at First Team Meeting
- Double Improvement Payoff-by identifying changes that impact both costs and customer satisfaction
- High Payoff Improvements Isolated-using built-in Customer/Supplier Charts
- Team Motivated to Perform-by Process Qualification system
- Fully Tap Team’s Skills-prompting by Process Advisor fully taps team members knowledge and skills.
What Users Say
- “I’ve never had a team fail when using the Process Advisor approach to define a team project.” HM, Florida
- “Management approval is a breeze with everything on a one-page.” DM, California
- “What I like is having all the info I need on one page.” LK, California.
- “The Qualification Tables show management (and the team) what has been accomplished and what needs to be done next.” NC, California
Process Advisor Features
- An “Advisor” within Process Advisor leads you through Process Improvement planning step-by-step
- As you progress through each step, the customer point of view is consistently integrated
- Its all on a one page Process Profile® graphic (See the picture above)
- Output/Customer and Input/Supplier Charts force inclusion of what’s most important to the Customer
- Process Qualification Level (PQL) Tables allow team leaders and quality managers to measure team progress. The team uses the tables to define next actions
- Easy to learn and use with intuitive graphical user interface.
Available as a single user copy or multi-user license.
Click Here to download a evaluation copy of Process Advisor software.
The evaluation copy is full featured except for printing and file saving.
Click Here to buy Process Advisor Software.